Freedom NXT Specialized
- The NXT is available in 11 sizes from 10" wide to 20"wide.
- Each size from 10" wide to 16" wide adjusts an additional 2" in width.
- The 17" wide size adjusts an additional 1" in width to 18" wide.
- The 18", 19", and 20" wide sizes are set.
- The NXT is available in 3 sizes: a short, medium or a long.
- Each size adjusts an additional 4" in depth.
- Seating frame depth is measured without seating, from the front of the back post to the front end of the seat frame.
- The small range is 12" to 16".
- The medium range is 14" to 18".
- The large range is 16" to 20".
- For additional seat frame depths, extensions can be added to the back of the seat frame There is a 2", a 3" or a 4" extension to choose from.
- The NXT can be configured in a variety of seat to floor heights.
- Selections in front casters and rear wheel sizes determine a range of choices from 12" low to 18" high, and most everything in between.
- 5° anterior
- 45° posterior
- 225 lbs
Generation NEXT Specialized Tilt-In-Space Mobility
As part of the ongoing development of the NXT line, Freedom Designs is pleased to make available two new features. We are launching the LEAF (lower extremity accommodation frame) and the MAPS (multi-axis positioning system) footrest.
LEAF is a patent pending, optional seat frame designed to seat individuals with challenging leg positioning requirements like abduction, adduction and windswept legs Where in the past, therapists and providers having to accommodate difficulties like these, may have had to choose a frame that was greatly oversized. With LEAF, the size of the frame doesn’t have to change. An NXT with LEAF fits at the hips and fits at the knees and fits through doorways and in the trunk.
MAPS is an optional footrest system designed for fixed foot and ankle positioning needs. Simply put, it is a hardware package that connects Freedom aluminum footrest plates to footrest hangers. But, it pivots freely to fit any combination of plantar flexion, dorsiflexion, inversion or eversion. In combination with LEAF, it is a total lower extremity positioning system.
LEAF: Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame
Unique new design...
for multiple lower extremity positioning challenges
no compromise in frame width, fit or function
combines with MAPS for top to bottom positioning solutions
Creative thinking beyond tilt-in-space...
Freedom’s NEW NXT LEAF (Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame) is a creative solution to complex seating applications.
Unique to Freedom Designs, LEAF is designed so that the front frame angle can adjust to accommodate abduction, adduction and windswept leg positioning.
LEAF is available in a left side, right side or pair with 75° or 90° pop-up or swing away footrest hangers and is ideal in combination with our NEW MAPS (Multi-Access Positioning System) footrest.
MAPS: Multi-Axis Positioning System
Innovative new solution...
for multiple foot/ankle positioning challenges
less need for additional positioning accessories
combines with LEAF for top bottom positioning solutions
Innovative solutions beyond tilt-in-space...
Freedom’s NEW NXT MAPS (Multi-Axis Positioning System) footrest is design innovation for foot and ankle positioning needs.
MAPS adjustment feature allows for combinations of dorsiflexion or plantar flexion and inversion or eversion positions, as well as rotation
Available in 75° or 90° popup or swing away footrest hangers MAPS is ideal for use in combination with our NEW LEAF (lower extremity accommodation frame).
Seat Frame Widths
Seat Frame Depths
Seat Depth Extensions
Seat to Floor Height